Ballistic 3 Student Testimonial


Recently one of our students at TDA, who is in the Ballistic 3 program, sent us an email about the experience that our student is having in our program. The student wishes to be kept unknown for safety reasons.

Please take some time to read below our students testimonial about the Ballistic 3 program.

I found Ballistic 3 because of a movie.  It wasn’t one of those superhero movies with superb fighting skills and good conquering evil.  I was watching a scene of a person who was being attacked and did not know how to fight back.  It was a horrifying scene and it immediately made me stop and think, “What would I do if this was me”?  The scary truth hit me; I would be in the same position as this person, helpless.  I decided then that I would start looking for self defense classes.  What I found at TDA in their Ballistic 3 program was more than I could have hoped for.

Despite having been in Ballistic 3 for only roughly 3 months, I have learned tremendous amounts of information.  Much of the information has been focused on defensive moves that help me accomplish protection, attacks, counter attacks, and multiple opponents training.  However, the information and skills I have gained go much farther than this.  Through Ballistic 3 I have gained confidence I never had, confidence to know that my own protection lies in my own hands.  I do not have to depend on other person to protect me.  I have also learned that my body is my greatest weapon and I can do amazing things with it with just a little bit of practice.  Even further, this program has taught me the importance of awareness and how it is always my first line of defense.  Finally, through Ballistic 3 I have made wonderful friends.  We train together and learn together.  I have tremendous respect for my classmates and my instructors.  

The Ballistic 3 program wouldn’t be possible without our instructors at TDA.  They are truly wonderful people who have a passion for what they teach and it shows.  They have a unique ability to push us but also encourage and support us when we struggle.  This kind of environment has made it easy for me to learn and grow with each class.  

I encourage everyone to ask themselves this simple questions, “Can I protect myself and my loved ones if I had to?”.  If the answer is “no”, Ballistic 3 is the perfect class for you!  Even if you think the answer is “yes”, they are worth a look.  Their program is unique and there is so much to learn!  I am so happy I found Ballistic 3!

-B3 Student 

Come and explore our Ballistic 3 the study of motion program and see what you can do!

If you like what you read and would like to know more about our B3 program contact us 682-558-7791 or info@texasdefenseacademy.com

B3: Table Drill
B3 Students exploring what they can do
B3: Face Smash Rip
B3: Travel Preperation
B3 Wall Drill 
B3 Students father & son training 


Popular Posts